|Debut:||Ninja Gaiden II|
An eyeless, dark coloured, gigantic almost two-story tall, troll-like fiend, with lanky arms and slouched posture.
Abilities and PowersEdit
- Sweep: When the enemy is close by, the Godomus will sweep around to strike.
- Stomp: When the enemy is near its feet, Godomus will stomp, causing a shockwave, sending its enemy flying.
- Throw: Godomus is capable of throwing objects toward its enemies.
- Scream: Godomus is capable of screaming and sending a soundwave toward its enemy, grievously damaging them.
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2Edit
Later while going trough a Russian city, Haybusa encounters another Godomus, this one aided by various Black Spider Ninja. After killing both the Ninja and the Godomus, he is taunted by Zedonius and continues his journey.
- Stand near the back of its feet to force it to use his sweep, Reverse or Furious Wind out this attack and attack while behind it. If you stand too close to the front of it, it will stomp or scream, having a higher chance of hurting you.
- Two Godomus appear simultaneously in a Mission in Ninja Gaiden II
- A Godomus appears in a Team Mission in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2.
- Despite not having any eyes, the Godomus will follow the player character with no extra effort.
|Shadow Fiend · Lesser Shadow Demon · Flare Shadow Demon · Crow Shadow Demon · Arioch · Inferno Shadow Demon · Bast Fiend · Ogre · Vigoorian Berserker · Van Gelf · Doppelganger Fiend · Hydracubus · Paz Zuu · Giant Worm · Giant Death Worm|
|Bone Dragon · Ghul · Ghost Fish · Phantom · Vampire|
|Galla · Gobdeck · Werewolf · Gaja · Monk Fiend|
|Yotunfrau · Godomus|
|Buddha Statue · Statue of Liberty|
|Smaugan · Ice Dragon · Quetzalcoatl/Quetzacoatl Spawn · Water Dragon · Black Dragon|
|Homunculus/Moon Child · Ourboros · Celsus Fiend/Paracelsus Fiend · Megaselion/Demon Baphomet · Magna Persona Fiend/Magna Fiend · Epigonos|