The Steel Spider is a boss that appears in Ninja Gaiden 3 and Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge.
Ninja Gaiden 3Edit
During the LOA attack on London, Ryu Hayabusa was accosted by the Steel Spider, a machine constructed by the Lords of Alchemy. Ryu initially escaped its onslaught but eventually came face to face with it, being forced to destroy it and killing the Terrorist piloting it.
Later on in his journey, Ryu would face two of these machines at the same time.
Powers and abilitiesEdit
- Rocket Launchers: The Steel Spider is equipped with multiple rocket launchers with which it can send out a missile barrage that would give even Ryu pause, forcing him to run away.
- Machine Gun: A mounted machinegun on top that can swivel all around and track small moving targets around it.
- Flamethrower: A front mounted flamethrower that can incinerate enemy combatants.
- Energy Field: An expansive energy field that repels and damages opponent..
- In higher difficulties destroying its legs will cause the Steel Spider to unleash a nearly constant barrage of projectiles and forcefields. To avoid this, eliminate the armour on each leg but don't cut it, then perform consecutive Steel on Bone attacks to eliminate all its legs in one go.