|Debut:||Ninja Gaiden (Xbox)|
Two variations of these fiends exists: The Electric Worms or Inazuma Worms and the Fire Worms.
Giant brown or red worms that live in the depths of Holy Vigoor Empire with a giant gaping orifice at one end.
Ninja Gaiden SigmaEdit
During Ryu Hayabusa's journey trough Tairon and its connected areas he encountered multiple Giant Worm fiends. After one of these encounters against the electrified kind, he acquired the Art of the Inazuma.
Abilities and powersEdit
- Retract: The Giant Worm can retract back into its hole to avoid most close range attacks.
- Grab: From its hole, the Giant Worm can quickly move forward and attempt to grab its enemy.
- Slam: While upright, the Giant Worm can slam quickly into the ground, damaging the player character.
- Elemental Shot: The Giant Worm shoots balls of its element toward the player.
- Elemental Ring: The Giant Worm creates a large ring of fire that is shot toward the player.
- Most of the time, one can just dodge and wait for it to be on the ground to strike.
- While one can jump trough the elemental rings, it is much easier and safer if one dodges around them.
|Shadow Fiend · Lesser Shadow Demon · Flare Shadow Demon · Crow Shadow Demon · Arioch · Inferno Shadow Demon · Bast Fiend · Ogre · Vigoorian Berserker · Van Gelf · Doppelganger Fiend · Hydracubus · Paz Zuu · Giant Worm · Giant Death Worm|
|Bone Dragon · Ghul · Ghost Fish · Phantom · Vampire|
|Galla · Gobdeck · Werewolf · Gaja · Monk Fiend|
|Yotunfrau · Godomus|
|Buddha Statue · Statue of Liberty|
|Smaugan · Ice Dragon · Quetzalcoatl/Quetzacoatl Spawn · Water Dragon · Black Dragon|
|Homunculus/Moon Child · Ourboros · Celsus Fiend/Paracelsus Fiend · Megaselion/Demon Baphomet · Magna Persona Fiend/Magna Fiend · Epigonos|